Welcome to WPThemeDetector website’s about us page.
WPThemeDetector is a free WordPress theme plugin detector tool (short name is WPTD) that finds out which theme/plugin a website is using.
Let’s dive in.
About WP Theme Detector – A Quick Introduction
Founded in April 2023, WPThemeDetector (WPTD) is a leading WP Detector that finds the themes and plugins used by a WordPress website.
Additionally, inside its blog section, you can find the best:
- Best WordPress themes,
- top WordPress plugins list,
- and lots of content related to WordPress products
This good thing is WPThemeDetector is: IT’S 100% FREE.
Yes, you can use this WordPress website detector at ZERO cost and also no fee for browsing and reading the content published under the blog section.
Check out our special pages:
- WP Theme Detector: Check what WP theme is that.
- Resources: How WPThemeDetector is built (what we’re using on this website).
- Best Themes: Top-ranked (also most detected) WordPress themes library.
- Top Plugins: Most-used WordPress plugins in the industry.
- Reviews & Tutorials: Find the best content that is important to you & your website.
The Man Behind WPThemeDetector – About CEO (Owner)
I am Harpreet Kumar, a professional blogger being in the WordPress industry, since 2016.
I do run multiple WordPress blog sites and WP Blogging 101 is one of the most primary blogs.
If you’ve made it this far… THANK YOU.
WPThemeDetector is a project that I’ve poured my heart and soul into – helping my readers to find the top WordPress blogging tools and take it to the next level.
Here are our other tools you might interested in…
- Hosting Finder – Web hosting detector tool
- AIO Shortcodes – WordPress shortcode plugin
- PassGen AI – Free password generator
- Is It Down Or Just Me – Check if a website is down or not
- Domools – Useful domain tools
Getting Started With WPThemeDetector: Search for a WordPress site to find out themes and plugins list or choose the topic most important to you or access my all latest content here.
Need personal assistant? Send me a direct message on the contact page.